Growth Resources Online
Where biblical precepts and psychological process come together for lasting answers
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser as you browse the internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including this website, growthresourcesonline.com. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits in order to make this site easier and more convenient for you to use.
We use both session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time. We use session cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, like when you log into growthresourcesonline.com. We use persistent cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period, like when you request that we keep you signed in.
Authentication and Security
– To log you into growthresourcesonline.com
– To protect your security
– To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate GrowthResourcesOnline agreements
For example, cookies help authenticate your access to growthresourcesonline.com and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your account
– To remember data about your browser and your preferences
– To remember your settings and other choices you’ve made
For example, the courses you’ve signed up for.
Analytics and Research
– To help us improve and understand how people use GrowthResourcesOnline
For example, cookies help us test different versions of GrowthResourcesOnline to see which features or content users prefer, web beacons help us determine which email messages are opened, and cookies help us see how you interact with GrowthResourcesOnline, like the links you click on.
You can opt out of some of these services through tools like the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
– To customize GrowthResourcesOnline with more relevant content
For example, cookies help us show a personalized list of recommended courses on the Site
– To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site.
Please note that where advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications, but it will not be tailored to your interests.
When using mobile applications you may also receive tailored in-app advertisements. Apple iOS, Android OS, and Microsoft Windows each provide its own instructions on how to control in-app tailored advertising. For other devices and operating systems, you should review your privacy settings or contact your platform operator. Please note that any such advertisements do not originate with GrowthResourcesOnline and we have no control over such advertisements.
– Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
– Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe’s article on managing flash cookies and Website Storage Settings panel.
– To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertiing Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
– For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Last revised: May 23, 2018
©1990-2021 Growth Resources. All Rights Reserved.