Growth Resources Online
Where biblical precepts and psychological process come together for lasting answers
A New Guide to Spiritual and Psychological Growth
* Learn why your efforts at personal growth continue to fail
* Find out how to stop performing and how to start being
* Identify the shadow side of families and organizations
* Understand how the shadow is an integral part of your personality
* Read about how others have fought the good fight and won
* Discover how the novel Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde relates to our struggle for growth
Here’s what readers are saying:
The late Dr M Scott Peck, imminent psychiatrist and best-selling author of The Road Less Traveled, referred to Shadow Work as “One of the truly great and well-written books about our human journey.”
Psychologist Elizabeth Austin, PhD, says “Finally, here is a book, lucid and well-written, that bridges the worlds of Christianity and psychology without denigrating either.”
Theologian and author, Henry Lazenby, PhD, states “Dr Ruth presents a unique and effective look into the role of spiritual dynamics in reaching human wholeness.”
Shadow Work answers those “Why do I do what I do” questions — in a warm, friendly, and readable style.
This remarkable guide offers a soothing message for the turmoil of today’s society. Dr Ruth speaks with loving words of encouragement for both the spiritual newborn and those well advanced on the journey.
This book is a must-read for those interested in understanding their unconscious mind or “other side” of their personality . . . and how to change it.
Our team proudly carries the following certifications:
©1990-2021 Growth Resources. All Rights Reserved.