Growth Resources Online
because life’s better when you’re better at it
A New Guide to Spiritual and Psychological Growth
In this 243-page paperback, Dr Ruth masterfully explains the “dark side” of our personality in his signature casual, warm, and reader-friendly style. Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover while reading Shadow Work:
* How the shadow is an integral part of our personality
* How the novel Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde relates to our struggle for growth
* How to stop performing and start being
* How to identify the shadow side of families and organizations
* Real-life case studies of those who overcame incredible odds in order to achieve personality integration and wholeness
The late Dr M Scott Peck, imminent psychiatrist and best-selling author of The Road Less Traveled, referred to Shadow Work as “One of the truly great and well-written books about our human journey.”
Psychologist Elizabeth Austin, PhD, says “Finally, here is a book, lucid and well-written, that bridges the worlds of Christianity and psychology without denigrating either.”
Theologian and author, Henry Lazenby, PhD, states “Dr Ruth presents a unique and effective look into the role of spiritual dynamics in reaching human wholeness.”
This remarkable book responds to the turmoil of today’s world with a comforting, encouraging message that’s useful to everyone, no matter where they are on the spectrum of personal growth.
For this reason, Shadow Work is a valuable read for those interested in understanding their unconscious mind or “other side” of their personality… and how to change it.